6.4.06

Favor for Jessica

While I'm thinking of it... Jessica loves Ginger Altoids. If anyone knows somewhere in Auburn to get them, or if you happen to go to World Market in Montgomery, where I'm pretty sure I found the last batch, please buy some or tell me where you found them if it was here in town. I would be happy to give you her mailing address or if you'd like me to include them next time I send a package I can do that.

Thank you.
Merci.
Danke.
Gracias.
Grazie.
arigatou.
etc.

3 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

Whee. It is like a treasure hunt - people can find me a treasure! Imagine how easy it would be if you were a pirate and someone else looked for the booty and you just sat back and waited for it to come in the mail.

Anyway, thinking of you because I went ALL the way down to the front gate this evening because I had a HUGE CRAVING for bloody marys that HAD to be sedated. So now I have one (that isn't as good as Macaroni Grill's or Amsterdam Cafe's but will certianly have to do). Mrs. T's bold and spicy is yummy. I think you should go and get a Bloody Mary today too.

Jessica a dit…

oh yes, and Kamsamneeda too (that's thank you in Korean).

Applecart T. a dit…

this has rien to do with ginger altoids. apparently, i have missed the entire ginger altoid craze, though i do enjoy a fresh root o'one a-grated on my foods.

i'll look around, tho. see how the kc supply is these days.

you asked, speaking of food (and the reason i am commenting here), about the "vegan lunch box" blog and who found it first. i got it off of "blogs of note," so the blogspot spotters found it first.

apparently (with no surprise to any happy flower), they have not stumbled upon the goldmine that is ours and our friends'.

we rock and are the next literary little thing. of note.