5.6.06

proof albeit fuzzy for those of you who didn't believe me about the chin dirt*



I guess you still must largely take my word for it. Successful chin gook pix are more elusive than I thought. Doubtless some of you will say it is just a shadow, so I'll have to keep trying.

Anyway we had chin washing right after this. Much longer session than before and still only got about 60% of it off. It is considerably more insidious (tho not invidious) than I previously gave it credit for.

I'm not sure what to do for better washing success. I'm thinking of rubbing some olive oil on his chin in the morning of the next Chin Washing Day (CWD), or maybe some sweet oil. Hopefully by evening it would have softened the crusties enough for them to wash out more thoroughly. The downside of course is that it would drive Sammers crazy all day

I'll try to get a good close-up of it (à la the Big Nap shot) while Sam's asleep sometime after the next batch has had a chance to accumulate so you can have an even more accurate appreciation for this pernicious gook.

I told you! Freaky oogey!!
Indeed.

*What?! You missed the original Chin Dirt Saga? Go here.

3 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

Man, what is the deal with the chin gook? Ick. Wouldn't the olive oil be licked off by his partner in crime? I have to answer your e-mails but only have a brief moment right now. I ate some CHEESE, am very happy.

Susan a dit…

the weirdest part about it is what I REALLY want to get a good shot of because I can't describe it very well - the dirt pokes up (or down really I guess) in little black stalactites of oogeyness in between his chin hairs - it's seriously evil and unworldly. I'm going to keep trying for a pic because it is so unbelievable.

dammit I keep forgetting to buy cheese - I'm back on my diet and I love that Kroger 2% cheddar (I usually hate diet dairy products but this really tastes great!

are you Ok on cheese again or just once in a while it's cool?

Jessica a dit…

you know what - his chin reminds me of a child's teddy bear that has been carried around too much. Are there any kids nearby perhaps sqeezing Sammers when you are not looking? Any lollipops he's been eating?

What could it be?????