8.9.06

Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery.*

Mine is encumbered with pleasanter fare.

My Pride & Prejudice sheet music is arrived in today's post. Let Mr. Darcy endeavour to resist me now. It will be for naught once he is tempted by my delightful musical stylings at the pianoforte.




...OK might be time to start reining in the fantasy life one of these days.

Nahhh.


*Jane Austen, Mansfield Park

4 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

I just fianlly saw sense and sensability all the way through the other day. Girls did play the Piano a lot back then. I just hope a old army guy doesn't hear you and get smitten. Of course he is much preferable to the wildflower, out for the money guy.

well my pen was dwelling in moving misery over on my blog, so if you want some misery - go there. :) (and for a cute H. story)

Susan a dit…

will do! just saw your email, too -you poor kids! It was great to talk to you tho! so that's one fun thing this weekend for both of us :)

Applecart T. a dit…

what an admonition. is that a word? my pen/keyboard dwells frequently on misery and whatnot.

alas.

Susan a dit…

mine does too Trace - never fear - but I admit my sheet music elation has yet to subside :) plus of course it's the weekend (altho I'm working both days in retailand but oh well)