28.9.06

Sammers have you seen an extra paw lying around somewhere?

This caused a major doubletake on my part the other day as I went thru the bedroom, but it might not look as supremely strange in the pic as it did in real life. I think sometimes we're enured to what we see in pix nowadays, used as we are to digital enhancements and alterings, but I swear all I did was tweak the lighting a bit.

That can't be comfortable...

Yeah, well, if your leg falls asleep don't say I didn't warn you.

2 commentaires:

Kukka-Maria a dit…

How the...what the...? Are you sure there is not a suffocating cat under there?

I'm just saying, because it may or may not have happened to me. Me being the smotherer, not the smotheree.

Anonyme a dit…

yo Kukka, Sam here. Susan said I coud answer you. Man I sleep like that all the time. I dont know what Susan's talking about. And dude you wouldn't be the smotherer if I was there. Nobody smothers ME man.