17.9.06

Sam's comments on Fat Eric's blog in case you missed them

Sam said...

yo Eric,
I tride to email you with the emailme thing on the ginger page cuz I want to be on there but the email was blank when it cam up. Susan says I mite not be allowed there anyway - she says I am not gingery. She says I am tawny. I don't know what that is but I say Im gingery. That is just warped. Pleas tell me how to email you my pic so then when you accept me I can rub it in her face!
tks man
SAM


Sam said...

yo Eric,
Susan says I should give you my email address - it is sammm306@yahoo.com - pleaz let me know how to email you my pic man. I want on that page so badddd.
tks man
SAM


He has since joined the Catster group Brilliant Orange Cats Unite so the bee in his bonnet seems to be sated, for the moment. We can only hope...

2 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

that is sooo funny.
that sammers, Internet beware, give Sammers and inch and he might try and take a mile.

Have been reading your blog - but no time for comments on every page, I just want to crawl into that bed though... looks so much more comfy than the blow up bed, esp. with snuggly cats!

Susan a dit…

it is very comfy I admit... altho I really am going to have to add a blanket soon or grab one of my heavier quilts - sad to put this one away but it will rock to get it out again next spring :)