20.9.06

This just in...

Sammers' Catster diary was one of the Daily Diary Picks today!! Crazy! If you care to read, here. (Warning: I'm not sure link will work beyond today, so if no go here's his actual page again. With most cats you'd think being picked as one of 5 featured diarists out of 14,487 diary-writin' felines, but I think he'll take it in stride. Is that modesty or conceit or just healthy self-esteem?

oh and PS - I added some more stuff to their meow page linked to my school pages - email me if you want the URL - I'll probably update the pix on there as well pretty soon (stranger things have happened :)

4 commentaires:

Applecart T. a dit…

you should take on rita mae and sneaky pie brown!

Susan a dit…

I doubt I'm in their league :) but thanks - the cat stuff is getting a little out of hand... I'm not sure what got into me... I really am turning into a crazy cat lady :)

Jessica a dit…

So I left a treat for Sam and Lucy yesterday - what does that do? I am sad I can not comment on their sites without having a membership. Which would be weird since I do not in fact have a cat. Hmmm.

But yours are splendid. I miss their cute little faces.

Susan a dit…

it just adds to their treat pile - as far as I can tell they just keep accruing forever. as for commenting... you don't have to have a cat, all you need is a username and password, but I know you are reluctant to join more online stuff... sooner or later I want to do a blog for them and I'll be putting the journal entries there -- so that it will be more of a convo/sparring journal between the two of them (then you guys really can admit me to the crazy cat lady sanitarium)... so eventually you can comment there.. no idea when this will come to fruition tho :)