- It is something challenging to pay off debt when every time you get paid all of the extra non-bills money has to go to your friendly neighborhood mechanic.
- There's no other point here except that with every repair I get more worried in general about this car, which really isn't new or pertinent today, but I know when you start outline format you're not supposed only to have one item. :) Mrs. Dodd and Mr. Vicario from BHS would be proud.
- Hal decided to have a sick starter before My Garage closed.
- The MG folks very obligingly came to see me at Jittery Joe's to help me start Hal so I could get him to the garage rather than having to do a tow from somewhere which would have taken ages longer.
- Apparently I am one of very few people needing repairs today so MG could go ahead and work on Hal and get done before their early holiday closing time of 2pm this afternoon.
- Allison hasn't deposited my December rent check yet (that I sent her super early 2 weeks ago so - miracle) so I can pay the car repair from checking instead of credit card, which is always smarter, even tho either one will be reimbursed this Friday when we actually get paid.
- (This one is kind of bright side combined with rationalization but whatever.) I still have some orals to listen to as well as online grades to finish and have my laptop with me and MG has wifi so good chance to corner myself with work and nothing else to distract me (besides Facebook and Blogger that is).
- MG has their stereo set to 70's-80's rock, which is very fun as I wait for long student audios to download (only 2 more to do - someone smarter would have gone to the office this morning for this so that the downloads could happen faster but of course if I had done that I wouldn't have been very close to MG for them to come help me so I guess that's another mini bright side item).
And yes, my garage really is called "My Garage," which could offer limitless Who's-on-first-y possibilities, but when you're talking about your garage you're usually not in that great a mood so waxing Abbott-&-Costello isn't exactly a common tendency.