2.12.08

Jean Burchill tutted.

Of course hardly anyone reads me and far less bother to comment but still here I go posting a meme for you all to have fun with. Thanks to Curb Girl, my favorite person with whom to spend the weekend in Bloomington, Indiana. :)

So here. If you care to share, please tell us what sentence you found in your 2¢ below.

Grab the nearest book.
Open it to page 56.
Find the fifth [full] sentence.
Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.
Don’t dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST.


As for me, my closest was The Falls by Ian Rankin which is a moderately cool accidental closest book. P. 56's 5th sentence gave me the post title. (The St. Martin's Minotaur massmarket ed. that is.)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

"For example, the photograph in Nicholas Buglione's paper on the NFL illustrates his point about players' injuries (see Chapter 11: Arguments, p. 138)." -From A Writer's Resource

This is fun!