25.9.09

So there.


The best solutions are often the simplest, n'est-ce pas?

4 commentaires:

Bill a dit…

Yes, so simple and yet ... so not.
Enjoy!

Susan a dit…

Bill I just scared the cats with my laughter at that :) so you've got that on your conscience now. JD have fun on your trip - I forget when it starts exactly so didn't want to miss wishing you "bon voyage!"

Bill a dit…

Tell the cats I apologize but I think theres a certain amount of profundity to that statement.

Let's see, so far I've been blamed for your laughter scaring the cats and officemates, who else is left??
Besides, it is good to laugh, yes?? Good luck with the grading today.

Susan a dit…

Alas 'tis but too true, wise one. Laughter IS good and the wit sparking it as well! The _manner_ of laughter tho can be too much for some beings... So from this perspective I guess the apologies should come from the laugher rather than from the laugh-inciter... Hmmm. Another life goal :)