28.12.09

Bedtime in MD

Sleepyheads abound...

Supposedly Oreo doesn't usually let people lie on him or lay body parts on him but he and I have been like this for two consecutive nights.


Snickers will sleep in pretty much any position imaginable.


RuRu at rest.

4 commentaires:

Bill a dit…

Great pics Susan - sounds like you had a very good time. Somehow I'm not too surprised that Oreo would make an exception and get that comfortable with you - I think animals probably sense something very special (and good) about you! And that's not to say that people don't sense some special and good about you too!! Did this come out right????

Happy New Year (in advance).

Applecart T. a dit…

me and dogs usually get along, too, though i pretend to hate them (and wouldn't have one).

Susan a dit…

Bill as usual you are way too kind, but thanks - I hope your holidays were/are the happiest ever - in direct relation to what a great internet friend you are!

Susan a dit…

t. you are too funny - I like dogs but it's true that I have issues - they have to be super friendly and obviously so - couple of bite incidents when I was little make me pathologically afraid of ones that are the least bit cross or unreadable - right now no dogs b/c no space but in a few years when we buy our house we will add a dog to the ménage... Sam & Lucy will be thrilled of course, heh heh heh