1.6.10

This year's shoes


How big a difference fun shoes can make! I was in a really bad mood yesterday (yeah, I know - crazy, ungrateful, and just downright wrong) but today has been going much better, even before the shoes actually but it's fun to think they're responsible. Being in a better mood AND having got lots of work done AND having feet that are chic but also no longer mad at me (for some reason the shoes I brought with me have been really making my feet hurt altho they were broken in and not too small and no heels and everything).

We did Rennes, Mont Saint Michel, Tours, 2 châteaux and a wine tasting this weekend and of course I have loads of pics (added plus tho she didn't see it that way is one of the students' camera broke so she took pics with mine the last day - they should be fun and probably more numerous than my standard fare altho I actually was taking quite a lot more than normal in general) but I'm off to run another errand and then work at the Café Métro at Place Maubert (right by my house) while I wait for Natalie (student from last year coming thru town and will stay with me a couple of nights) to get in from Brussels.

So feast your eyes on these first with a promise of more to come - probably tonight sometime...

4 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

Okay...I have been breathlessly waiting for the annual shoe fashion show..in a nutshell...I hate you!

Susan a dit…

these might be the only ones this year - at least there will be fewer than last - I'm crazy broke this time compared to last time, plus the shoe fashions have changed and I'm not excited about most of them now, plus spending my money on more important things kinda - but you know if there are further purchases they'll be posted! :)

Nana a dit…

I LOVE the shoes!! I kinda like the new more comfy styles...!! Can't wait to see the pix from Mont St. Michel!!How can you even have a depressive thought skitter through your brain?!?!?! It's like making love...think about what you are REALLY DOING!!! Have FUN!! Enjoy!! Treasure every minute!! Miss you, and LOVE you, Marty
PS-gonna meet the new minister at the UU tomorrow night...he's a Zen Budhist (I can NOT spell!!) guy, and I'm excited about that!! I'll let you know what I think after I meet him!!

Susan a dit…

actually what I meant was that most of the new styles are NOT like this :) I was lucky to find these - the shoes that are coming out right now are nothing like this - more and more heels and an abundance of straps - kinda wacky - I love these tho. MSM pics are on FB now - go feast your eyes, ma belle! hope the new UU minister is fun - sounds pretty cool so far I have to say - I think I might have missed the UU service here - I'll have to go on their website again and see if by any chance it is this weekend - it might be. The Orsay is this week!!! guess I'll be getting SOMEone a fun poster :)