11.11.05

nicofiends

Tell me again why smokers bother with deodorant?! I honestly think a little BO would go a long way in covering the even less attractive smoke smell, but that's me.

Oh yeah, and what's the deal with only smoking outside in their yards, or holding their cigarettes out the window of their car? Is that not tacit admission of how incredibly disgusting it is? If you don't want it in your house or in your car, why the heck do you want it in your body?! Besides which when they are outside with it they just deny us nonsmokers of that much more fresh air. Seems like it would just be basic courtesy to keep it to themselves. ... (Yeah, I mean YOU, you gross neighbor guy smoking on your patio, whose smoke of course gets on our little resident backyard jetstream and comes in my bedroom window!)

aaaaaaaaaargh.

Aucun commentaire: