11.11.05

still doldrumming

It's one of those days when I can't bear to go down there, to class. Even tho my next class is my favorite and we almost always have a blast, it just makes me tired to think of heading down there. Days like this I show up in the classroom right on the hour or even a minute or too late, something I never would have done before. I know part of it is the idiot material we have to cover today; they never get it, and it's always hard and nothing ever seems to help it be otherwise. Add to that that they are all excited for the weekend - they're almost all heading away for the game. Add to that that after the next two classes I'll be stuck in the office doing conference crap until easily 7-8pm. Makes me even less anxious to get the next two hours underway.

Aucun commentaire: