9.5.06

Cat. Box. Pix.

Another bunch of stuff, this time visual, just to tide you over - I'm increasingly buried so may not post overmuch until U-No-Wot is finished. I'm going to make a new mini-page to the Adoration Page with these shots, too, at some point soon - I know that page is shockingly out of date :(







I must say it has taken time to let Sam catch up on this type of shot. Lucy takes every opportunity to get into anything remotely resembling a box or desiring to be one in its next life, altho the shredding box is indeed a favorite these days. Sam isn't anti-box, just a bit more discriminating... More of a connoisseur of haute-boxness, witness the plastic water bottle wrapping. Decidedly not average. Other times he pretends to be above the whole box thing. Note how in the closet shot he is supposedly helping me decide what to wear when really he wanted to get his fanny in that bandana basket... and how!

Apologies to you and to Lucy for using that murky shot of her in the little white basket. It's just so perfectly Lucy tho. :)

4 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

I like the shred box picture, but man, do I hope you sort it out ahead of time!

And I like this pic of sammers in the closet.
what was he looking at?

Susan a dit…

I know - she LOVES the shred box - every time I put it in a new spot like when I'm cleaning or something, she acts like it's a brand new shred box! I told her if she hears the shredder she better get out! I have no idea what the Sam Man was looking at - and did you notice (hard to see in the small pick) he's surreptitiously flipping off the photographer? kee

Jessica a dit…

I just noticed when I looked at your pictures magnified (to see Sammers give us the bird)... that next to the shred box are your perfumes and scotch guard. hmmm. Do you layer them on your clothes in the morning? hee hee.

actually - not a bad idea... I had a bad spaghetti incident at lunch the other day.

Susan a dit…

I know - I really lamented that Scotchgard can's being there - had it out for months to remind me to treat my new backpack - finally put it away a couple of weeks ago. And people think I'm neat! crazy... (me or them - up to you :)