17.7.06

I don't care when your next "stopping point" is.

We want our bedtime snack and we want it now.

If my Feline Mind Meld doesn't work I'm gonna start knocking stuff offa here until you stop sewing.

Right. Next is the pottery pencil holder.

3 commentaires:

Susan a dit…

No, I hopped to and got them their snack!! :) thanks for commenting!!

Jessica a dit…

Yay! Your quilt looks awesome. Sorry I haven't been at your blog in a week... computer time has been quite limited so I have just been reading e-mails and posting on my blog so the folks don't worry. Hope all is well there I miss you so much!!

Susan a dit…

No worries and thanks - my computer time has been pretty haphazard too altho it's mostly self-engendered due to my abhorrence of the office. Tks for the message! I'll try you tonight while I'm quilting. Have been on hiatus for a day or two but am digging back into it tonight. :)