9.10.06

Happy Columbus Day

weather
_______________

me


That's the sitch for the last few days - well actually I've been feeling better but still pooped and catching up on major schoolwork... Anyway I promise some activity on here today or tomorrow as I start nearing the bottom of my schoolwork pile.

2 commentaires:

Applecart T. a dit…

my blog is so behind my times, too. : (

do you have that blah cold everyone i know went through?

perhaps your blues are due to the fact that in 1642 or whatever it was, some italian guy came to this continent on behalf of spain to wreck things up on the folks already living here. happy imperialsim.

at least the email doesn't stop for such holidays.

feel better.

Jessica a dit…

I have been away from blogging too, but I don't have the reason of being ill. Poor Susan, I hope you are much better!!
I finally posted something after a week and a half. whew,