29.1.07

Susan the somewhat mature dog/cat hybrid

Thanks to Nathalie for enabling my procrastination just now :)

You Are: 50% Dog, 50% Cat

You are a nice blend of cat and dog.
You're playful but not too needy. And you're friendly but careful.
And while you have your moody moments, you're too happy to stay upset for long.

If I'm being frank I'm not sure that last part is entirely accurate but I'll let it stand... Depends on the season, basically, and current levels of student ickiness. Right now it's probably mostly true - ask me again during finals week! :)

You Are Somewhat Mature

You definitely act like an adult sometimes, but a big part of you is still a kid at heart.
While your immature side is definitely fun, you're going to have to grow up sooner or later.

Good thing I have lots of well-wisher messages and crazy blog quizzes --oh, and, erm... work-- to do to keep my mind off my concert butterflies :)

Aucun commentaire: