23.2.07

This is almost scary.

Your Brain is Purple

Of all the brain types, yours is the most idealistic.
You tend to think wild, amazing thoughts. Your dreams and fantasies are intense.
Your thoughts are creative, inventive, and without boundaries.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking of fictional people and places - or a very different life for yourself.


Added plus (beyond living in a fantasy world most of the time that is): it matches my blog!

2 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

Okay -- so my brain is orange and Hubby's is Blue.

It's kinda freaking me out that our brains just so happen to be our favorite colors.

weird, huh?

Have you seen the Kitty Pi cat bed knitting pattern from www.wendyknits.com? I love looking at the photo gallery of it.
I wonder if some Alabama cats would like it?

Anonyme a dit…

I'm blue!! LOL! Cool quiz :)

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.