27.4.07

grading break...

...altho of course I have yet to do almost any grading since I made the HUGE mistake of playing on my LibraryThing account instead so I'll be up all night, sin duda. I started that account last fall and couldn't decide between LibraryThing and another book thing :) but for some reason started playing with it again this eve.

Anyway does ANYONE know what the HECK is going on with Blogger? (Sidenote: I just stopped to pet Sammers who is So In Attention Deficit, at least according to his incessant meowing and deafening purrs, and as I was petting him he realized he had not chewed on my watch lately. This is a regular ritual; I'm not sure why I let him chew on it while I'm wearing it but I do. I'm not sure why I let him chew on it at all but I do that, too. Anyway it's funny because it tickles like mad. Altho sometimes it pinches b/c sometimes he gets skin in between his teeth and the watchband. Note: it is just a $30 Timex sportwatch from Target and never even shows the bite marks and he doesn't chew on it when it's just sitting around for some reason, in case you were wondering about any of that. He is also intermittently pawing at my face which for now is quite pleasant since we had clippies yesterday so everyone has nice dull talons for the mo'. :) Anyway what's with the "Reclaim your old Blogger account" msg at the top of the Blogger sign-in page? Or has that been there a while and I just didn't notice? I hope they're not changing their minds about New & Improved Blogger!!! now after all the trouble they made us all go to! Also I'm getting a wacky dialogue box whenever I sign in Blogger today that looks like it's from my browser manager asking for a second sign-in and for permission to remember this sign-in. I declined it like always and it goes away and lets me into Blogger anyway. But it does it every time I log in now.

Added reason to get my rear in gear with WordPress this summer...

OK I'm really going to work now...

1 commentaire:

cmm a dit…

Now I know why Laura is in love with you. You two and your cats...
I'm going to leave Am I Right or Wrong for political stuff and return to an older blog for posting my summer fun(dothisanddothat.blogspot). If all goes well, I'll be working at Southern Poverty Law Center which pays well, but will limit my play time this summer.

P.S. - Laura totally has a girl-crush on you in case you couldn't tell.