11.6.07

"I'm staying where it's fun."

Fun read about mixing one's worlds via Facebook which Andy sent me.

In my defense, my own recent entry to Facebook was not because I was looking for fun or trying to regain any perceived loss of coolness but out of base curiosity and internet-fed Why-not?-ism. The proof of this is the fact that I don't spend hour upon hour on there like I do on the blog or other internet stuff... Protest too much? Me?! Oh, think what you will. This is a fun read anyway :)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Originally, facebook was faster than e-mailing and easier than playing phone tag with friends, but I've had way to many experiences out and about with people saying "Yeah, I've seen your facebook. We have like soooo many friends in common." Come on, that's just insanely creepy.

-cmm