25.2.08

strikeout

yeah well no I'm not ready to turn in my coe stuff b/c I was staring at the computer all night long, er rather, staring, typing, deleting, staring, typing, deleting, freaking out, typing... I used to rock at this crap - I still do for others - maybe I should just pretend it's a student rec. letter and gush away - they would probably hire me on the spot.

Anyway I didn't fib exactly, at least I didn't mean to - I had written that entry and then saved it as a draft and then later I thought, Oh just post it 'cause of COURSE I will be turning my stuff in tomorrow no problem and I wanted to have the post done rather than perhaps forget it...

but alas...

Retail is looking pretty good for us ambitionless, scaredy-cat types... Unless anyone needs a really anal house de-flea-er par excellence...

Aucun commentaire: