22.8.09

I think I'm sleepwalking again.

Some of you might remember that years ago in Aub*rn I used to rearrange folders and set up imaginary appointments on my PalmPilot while sleepwalking. This time I'm hiding DVDs from myself. That's all I know at the moment; I vaguely remember dreaming about it and this morning the DVD in question is nowhere to be found altho it was on the coffee table before I went to bed last night. I have looked everywhere; whenever it turns up I'll let you know. With any luck I'll fish it out in my sleep tonight and leave it somewhere visible this time. Stranger things have happened. In a couple of days I'll have to pay Blockbuster tho. Hmmm.

7 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

I hope you unhide it soon!! I wonder why Sam and Lucy won't tell you where it is. They saw you hide it!

Bill a dit…

You can always put a little catnip in the DVD case ... that way your friends will find it for you.

Susan a dit…

that's a good idea!

Susan a dit…

J - I know! but you know that ornery Sammers - snickering in the sun by the backdoor as I search the house!

Bill a dit…

Actually, tuna fish might be better but then the people at Blockbuster might think something is fishy when you return it.

Of course if you happen to leave the catnip still in the case and return it they might be thinking something else is up :)

Jeff Donaldson a dit…

Hmm. I used to sleep-shower, but never heard of sleep-hiding-stuff... Nice going!

Susan a dit…

Bill - yeah the problem is predicting what I'm going to hide so that I know where to put the tuna ahead of time-- Jefe I _wish_ I were only sleep-showering! or back to palmpiloting - that was pretty benign...