20.10.09

Experimental vid update from Bronchitis Central



Unedited ramblings à la Suzette, with periodic coughing for variety.

7 commentaires:

Bill a dit…

That was flippin' great although I can't believe you made a movie without guest appearances by Sammers and Lucy. The MAC video gear rocks.
BTW, you are way too perky and making way too much sense for a sickie! Hope all gets back to normal soon.

Susan a dit…

too kind, Mr. Bill - it went downhill from there actually - congestion increase and energy decrease (DR did not OK for me for school tomorrow and frankly the fatigue from each sashay to the car or even the bedroom makes me know she's right - maybe I used all my energy up on here this morning. I was a little dismayed that the playback on blogger was out of sync with the audio, but oh well. and yes, I later realized that Sam and Lucy clips will be the real ganga of the video option :) much to their delight, I'm sure...

Adrienne a dit…

Susan, you rock!!! This is so great! By the way your new 'do looks amazing. And you do not look so bad for sounding so sick. I hope it's just a lingering cough and that you are feeling much better. Love the jammies by the way.

Applecart T. a dit…

bronchi!!! noooooo.

Bill a dit…

Sorry to hear that things aren't turning out well. get more rest and fingers are crossed that you are over this nastiness very soon!
Maybe you can start to do regular videos - I think it came out great. Not sure why the audio is out of sync on Blogger (must be a Blogger thing). My friend did a video with his iPhone that turned out pretty well (on my FB site - but don't watch it as it will probably make you ill).

Hang in there. Make sure Sammers does the laundry.

Susan a dit…

thanks Bill! - yeah the one on the French blog stayed in sync, no idea what the difference was but not too worried about it - probably like all new toys I'll get tired of posting vids eventually or do them on YouTube instead of here for the most part... almost all better this morning - still kind of winded and slightly wheezy - steroids are all gone, 4 more days of antibiotics, still plenty of inhaler left altho I'm trying not to use it so much - it keeps me up forever... babbling b/c I don't want to work! gah!

Susan a dit…

AA you are too funny - yeah the pajamas make a nice impromptu/thrown together statement, no? even more fun ones in a couple of cat vids I did later in the weekend which I will most likely inflict upon you all one day soon. - et merci quant à la coiffe - my haircut person indeed outdid herself this time!