27.3.06

Bad Pix Day

OK I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't seem to upload pix today. It keeps telling me my document contains no data (and of course it takes it about 3 hours to even get to that conclusion). I tried from Mozilla and IE. It's a big drag because I have a new pottery piece to post plus shots of Lucy! Very Sad. Might have to OD on corncakes now... or else on choc. pancakes; there are plenty left... :)

Can't do either for the moment actually; I'm at the office for another hour or so I think then off to run errands...

Vacation schmacation... :)

3 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

I have come across that as well lately.
I don't know what the deal is.
Sometimes I can't comment on your site too.
Usually both things are down at the same time, I can't post a pic and I can't write to you. Very unfun of them.

Susan a dit…

I mostly think it's funny that we are so techno nowadays that I gripe about stuff like that being down or slow when 10 years ago it wouldn't even have been possible or at least only via 6 hours of HTML coding or something! what a crazy perspective we have now! I will, however, continue to bitch about this stuff... kee :)

Jessica a dit…

I know, i get irritated when something takes a minute to download... when a minute used to be like lightning.