28.3.06

Lucy, are you there?



Success! At least it wasn't me. Here's our beautiful Lucia sitting in the sun waiting much more patiently than usual for someone, namely Susan, to play with her and her favorite blue nylon pajama string. It was very nice for her to sit still for once, and though it cost me 10 string tosses, it was quite a good bargain I think.

5 commentaires:

Jessica a dit…

So pretty. Esp. in the sun like that!!

Susan a dit…

isn't she so incredibly adorable? they were SOOOOO cute this morning.... they rock so hard!!!! I think I'm going to explode sometimes they are so cool and I just can't believe it :)

Susan a dit…

I am SUCH a dork! I really am turning into one of those old cat food ladies!

Jessica a dit…

You are not. The fact is (and I can vouch since I am not an cat lover) that you have the bestest cats I have ever met. Honest. If I were you I'd do a jig every morning.

She is so pretty in the picture you psted today too. I forgot to comment because i went on a fridge rant. :)

I wish I had someone to play string with. Harland always tries to cheat.

Susan a dit…

I must concur that they are incredibly cool. Sam woke me today at his customary 4:56 --EVEN THO WE HAD THE TIME CHANGE YESTERDAY! Truly, he is freakily aware at times. They are both happy it's open-window season again. And I took off the winter sheets and put on the orange quilt which they both look so fun sleeping on. :)