21.3.08

What I learned today...

... that I can tell how dehydrated I am by how much I can feel the skin under my eyebrows drooping and settling on my upper lashline. If this is already happening at 44.8, by 60 I won't be able to see out thru the skinfolds. I ponder plastic surgery for the first time... Oh, OK, only for a split second... Ahhhhh age...

Also learned that really spending nearly three whole days feeling increasingly crappy and icky and freaked out and dreading work and --especially-- sorry for myself is wholly unjustified next to the sufferings of others. Crazy how hard it is to keep one's eye on the truth. Of course one's own feelings are always valid but it's good to have something to help gauge your perspective once in a while like this.

Seeing red indeed.

1 commentaire:

Susan a dit…

dddddddd