1. Where have you been that could best be described as a winter wonderland?
Salzburg at Christmas, 1986. Wondrous and snowy, gang of 12 or so of us internationals out singing Christmas songs in mixed languages on our way back to the hostel from the local pub.
2. In what way might you describe this as the winter of your discontent?
Wow, if I start on this one I'll never stop. Crap attitude lately.
3. What was the last wintergreen-flavored thing you tasted?
Pepto-Bismol night before last for a freak stomach ache.
4. Is there anyone in your life who could be nicknamed Old Man Winter?
Griz the porch cat - poor old soldier.
5. Now that the holidays have passed, is there anything good about the winter that remains?
The fact that the holidays have passed (see above, crap attitude!) and the days are getting longer again (SO much to do this semester).