6.1.11

Thursday 13 - turning my life around, again...




Thirteen things I need to do to turn my life around, for the (probably) 13,000,000th time
  1. drink more water
  2. do cardio and yoga every day not just my 2-3x/wk weights
  3. get more sleep
  4. read more
  5. journal more
  6. sit and pet the cats more
  7. be in better contact with people, especially by letter and phone
  8. not stay in my head so much
  9. cook more & eat healthier
  10. create whatever comes to mind
  11. keep the house from getting cluttery
  12. post more hikes on our Meetup
  13. try to focus on one day at a time
Oh and with an eye to the journaling and the not staying in my head so much I've decided to start doing Thursday 13 again - maybe some other memes too for old time's sake...

7 commentaires:

Nicholas a dit…

Good list! Remember, there are many things on that list you can do while petting cats at the same time!

Susan a dit…

that is an EXCELLENT point Nicholas and really appeals to my multi-tasky side - tks!

Josie Two Shoes a dit…

Great list, I relate well to "not stay in my head so much". I tend to reside there too. Also loved "pet the cats more". I have five and they love all the time and attention I can lavish on them. They need to be brushed more too! :-)

Susan a dit…

I know, right? (re the cats) - how could it be hard to remember to do more of something that is so pleasurable?! crazy lives we lead...

Anonyme a dit…

What is the Thursday 13?

Anonyme a dit…

What is the Thursday 13?

Susan a dit…

it's a blog meme - go to http://thursday-13.com/ -- if you're interested in starting a blog it's just something to write about each week and it used to be a good way to get readers and to find new blogfriends - I decided this time just to use it as a way to get myself back on regular blogging :)